WHO WE ARE
Our website address is: https://actimax5000x1.com.
This website is created, administered and powered by Goldstar Energy Mexico, which is represented by the legal figure “GLV Auditores y Abogados SC”, located at the registered address: Ecónomos 5199, Jardines de Guadalupe. C.P. 45030. Zapopan, Jalisco. México.
WHAT PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT AND WHY WE COLLECT IT
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
This information is only used to fulfill your specific request, unless you give us permission to use it in another manner, for example to add you to one of our mailing lists.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
WHO WE SHARE YOUR DATA WITH?
We may share information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation.
We may do so when: (1) permitted or required by law; or, (2) trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions; or, (3) investigating fraud which has already taken place.
The information is not provided to these companies for marketing purposes.
HOW LONG WE RETAIN YOUR DATA?
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
WHAT RIGHTS YOU HAVE OVER YOUR DATA?
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
WHERE WE SEND YOUR DATA?
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
YOUR CONTACT INFORMATION
We collect personally identifiable information, like names, postal addresses, email addresses, etc., when voluntarily submitted by our visitors.
The information you provide is used to fulfill your specific request.
- By Phone: +52-33-1344-8117
- By E-Mail: email@example.com
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR DATA?
Your personally identifiable information is kept secure.
Only authorized employees, agents and contractors (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information.
All Emails and newsletters from this site allow you to opt out of further mailings.
WHAT DATA BREACH PROCEDURES WE HAVE IN PLACE?
Goldstar Energy Mexico and its affiliates (collectively, “Goldstar Energy Mexico”) make every effort to protect the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of the Confidential Information and Personal Data of employees, customers and vendors. Goldstar Energy Mexico will respond promptly to investigate, contain, and mitigate any security incident that can lead to a Data Breach. Notice of a Data Breach will be provided to affected individuals and/or governmental agencies in accordance with applicable contractual and legal requirements.
- Confidential Information includes all information of Goldstar Energy Mexico, its employees, and its existing and potential customers, not generally known to the public, in printed, electronic, or any other form or medium.
- Personal Data includes any information related to an identified or identifiable natural person. Personal Data includes, but is not limited to: names, addresses, email addresses, and phone numbers.
- Data Breach is defined as the unauthorized acquisition or access of unencrypted Confidential Information or Personal Data that compromises the confidentiality, integrity, or availability of that information. A Data Breach can occur not only virtually through computer networks but also physically through unauthorized access into Goldstar Energy Mexico locations or computers. A Data Breach can also include any breaches that affect third-party vendors that provide services or hosting to Goldstar Energy Mexico.
Goldstar Energy Mexico maintains a Security Incident Response Plan that is based on guidelines from the National Institute of Standards and Technology’s Computer Security Incident Handling Guide (Special Publication 800-61).
All employees are required to immediately notify the IT Department of any actual or suspected Data Breach – including events that affect third-party vendors. The IT department will then follow the Security Incident Response Plan.
WHAT THIRD PARTIES WE RECEIVE DATA FROM?
We receive complementary information to the website that we manage and the products that we manage from our suppliers, existing clients and collaborators, using the most relevant data that strengthen the content that we project in the media.
WHAT AUTOMATED DECISION MAKING AND/OR PROFILING WE DO WITH USER DATA?
The data and information provided by users, affiliates, suppliers and customers are kept safely and we use it for the purposes of satisfying the business needs of each of them without sharing or disclosing information considered confidential, by reserving the right of each and every one involved and protecting their data with the technological tools and necessary measures, foreseeing any type of risk; this includes the discretion and responsibility of our employees and affiliates when having direct or indirect contact with such information.
INDUSTRY REGULATORY DISCLOSURE
For the purposes of the provisions of Article 17 of the Federal Law on Protection of Personal Data Held by Private Parties, the Owner states that:
- This Privacy Notice has been made known to the Responsible Party,
- Have read, understood and agreed to the terms set forth in this Privacy Notice, for which you give your consent regarding the processing of your Personal Data for purposes of the Federal Law on Protection of Personal Data Held by Private Parties and other applicable legislation. In the event that the Personal Data collected includes Sensitive or Financial Personal Data, by signing the corresponding contract, either in printed form, or using electronic means and their corresponding processes for the formation of consent, for example, by way of example but not limited to , the provision of Personal Data through the dialogue windows, or the display and on-screen tour of terms and conditions, acts that constitute the express consent of the owner in terms of the second paragraph of article 8 of the Federal Data Protection Law Personal in Possession of Individuals and other applicable legislation and
- That it gives its consent for GLV Auditores y Abogados SC or its Managers to make transfers of Personal Data to national or foreign third parties, with the understanding that the treatment that said third parties give to their Personal Data must comply with the provisions of this Privacy Notice. In the event that the Holder does not object to the terms of this Privacy Notice within the following 48 hours in which it was made available, its content will be considered agreed and consented, in terms of the third paragraph of Article 8 of the Federal Law Protection of Personal Data in Possession of Individuals. The Holder’s consent may be revoked at any time by the Holder without retroactive effects being attributed to him, under the terms and in accordance with the procedures set forth below, in accordance with this Privacy Notice. Notwithstanding any provision of this Privacy Notice, the Owner acknowledges that consent will not be required for the processing of Personal Data by the Responsible Party or third parties in any of the cases indicated in Article 10 of the Federal Law on the Protection of Personal Data. Personal Data in Possession of Individuals.
What we collect?
We collect information about you during the checkout process on our store.
While you visit our site, we’ll track:
Products you’ve viewed: we’ll use this to, for example, show you products you’ve recently viewed
Location, IP address and browser type: we’ll use this for purposes like estimating taxes and shipping
Shipping address: we’ll ask you to enter this, so we can, for instance, estimate shipping before you place an order, and send you the order!
When you purchase from us, we’ll ask you to provide information including your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number, credit card/payment details and optional account information like username and password. We’ll use this information for purposes, such as, to:
- Send you information about your account and order
- Respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints
- Process payments and prevent fraud
- Set up your account for our store
- Comply with any legal obligations we have, such as calculating taxes
- Improve our store offerings
- Send you marketing messages, if you choose to receive them
If you create an account, we will store your name, address, email and phone number, which will be used to populate the checkout for future orders.
We generally store information about you for as long as we need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it, and we are not legally required to continue to keep it. For example, we will store order information for 10 years for tax and accounting purposes. This includes your name, email address and billing and shipping addresses.
We will also store comments or reviews, if you choose to leave them.
Who on our team has access?
Members of our team have access to the information you provide us. For example, both Administrators and Shop Managers can access:
Order information like what was purchased, when it was purchased and where it should be sent, and
Customer information like your name, email address, and billing and shipping information.
Our team members have access to this information to help fulfill orders, process refunds and support you.
What we share with others:
In this section you should list who you’re sharing data with, and for what purpose. This could include, but may not be limited to, analytics, marketing, payment gateways, shipping providers, and third party embeds.
We share information with third parties who help us provide our orders and store services to you; for example —
In this subsection you should list which third party payment processors you’re using to take payments on your store since these may handle customer data. We’ve included PayPal as an example, but you should remove this if you’re not using PayPal.
We accept payments through PayPal. When processing payments, some of your data will be passed to PayPal, including information required to process or support the payment, such as the purchase total and billing information.
REALLY SIMPLE SSL
What personal data we collect and why we collect it?
Ultimate Member provides you with forms for user registration, login and profiles.
Via these forms you are collecting personal data from your users.
How long we retain your data?
Registered user information is retained in your website’s database indefinitely.
Data can be exported or removed upon users request via the existing WordPress data exporter or eraser.
If syncing data to a 3rd party service (e.g Mailchimp via our MailChimp extension), data is retained there until unsubscribed or deleted.
Where we send your data
Ultimate Member does not send any user data outside of your site by default.
If you have extended the functionality of the plugin (e.g sending registered user data to MailChimp via our MailChimp extension, this user info may be passed to these external services. These services may be located abroad and outwith the EU.