Thank you for visiting https://actimax5000x1.com
These practices may be changed, but any changes will be posted and changes will only apply to activities and information on a going forward, not retroactive basis.
If you link to other web sites, please review the privacy policies posted at those sites.
PRIVACY NOTICE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
For the purposes of this Notice and in accordance with the Federal Law on the Protection of Personal Data in Possession of Individuals, the following terms shall be understood as:
- Privacy Notice: Physical, electronic document generated by the person responsible, which is made available to the owner, prior to the treatment of your personal data.
- Personal Data: Any information concerning an identified or identifiable natural person Sensitive Personal Data: Personal data that affect the most intimate sphere of its owner or whose misuse could give rise to discrimination or entail a serious risk to it.
ARCO Rights means the rights of Access, Rectification, Cancellation and, Opposition that in accordance with the established by the Federal Law of Protection of Personal Data in Possession of Individuals and subject to the exceptions established in it and in this Privacy Notice, Each Owner has, in relation to the Personal Data collected by the Responsible Party and/or its Managers, and which are described below:
- Right of Access: It is the right that the Owner has to know about the Personal Data related to his person that act in the power of the Responsible in question or its Managers, also to whom they have been shared and for what purpose.
- Right to Rectification: Each Holder has the right to have their Personal Data rectified when they are inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right of Cancellation: Each Holder has the right to request at any time that their Personal Data be deleted, which will happen once the period of blocking passes. The blocking implies the identification and conservation of the Personal Data, once the purpose for which they were collected is fulfilled, and its purpose is to determine the possible responsibilities in relation to their treatment, up to the legal or contractual limitation period of these. During this period, your Personal Data will not be subject to treatment and after this, will proceed with its cancellation in the database or corresponding file. Once the corresponding data has been canceled, the Responsible Party will give the Holder the corresponding notice. In the event that the Personal Data had been transmitted prior to the date of rectification or cancellation and continue to be treated by third parties, the Responsible Party shall inform the third party in question, such request for rectification or cancellation, so that it may be carried out. as well.
- Right of Opposition: The Holder has at all times the right to request, whenever it has a legitimate cause, that the Responsible party stops treating his Personal Data.
Responsible: Means the physical or moral person that decides on the treatment of the Personal Data of the Holder, in this case GLV Auditores y Abogados SC.
Charged: Means the physical or legal person who alone or jointly with others treats Personal Data on behalf of the Responsible.
Holder: Means the individual owner of the Personal Data, or authorized to deliver Personal Data of a third party in accordance with the applicable laws, that delivers such Personal Data to the Responsible.
WHO WE ARE
Our website address is: https://actimax5000x1.com.
This website is created, administrated and powered by Goldstar Energy Mexico, which is represented by the legal figure "GLV Auditores y Abogados SC", located at the registered address: Ecónomos 5199, Jardines de Guadalupe. C.P. 45030. Zapopan, Jalisco. México.
WHAT PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT AND WHY WE COLLECT IT
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
c). Contact forms
This information is only used to fulfill your specific request, unless you give us permission to use it in another manner, for example to add you to one of our mailing lists.
The Site may use cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered.
Cookie and tracking technology are useful for gathering information such as browser type and operating system, tracking the number of visitors to the Site, and understanding how visitors use the Site.
Cookies can also help customize the Site for visitors.
Personal information cannot be collected via cookies and other tracking technology, however, if you previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information.
Aggregate cookie and tracking information may be shared with third parties.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select "Remember Me", your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
e). Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
WHO WE SHARE YOUR DATA WITH
We may share information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation.
We may do so when: (1) permitted or required by law; or, (2) trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions; or, (3) investigating fraud which has already taken place.
The information is not provided to these companies for marketing purposes.
HOW LONG WE RETAIN YOUR DATA
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
WHAT RIGHTS YOU HAVE OVER YOUR DATA
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
WHERE WE SEND YOUR DATA
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
YOUR CONTACT INFORMATION
We collect personally identifiable information, like names, postal addresses, email addresses, etc., when voluntarily submitted by our visitors.
The information you provide is used to fulfill your specific request.
By Phone: +52-33-4162-4330
By E-Mail: email@example.com
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR DATA
Your personally identifiable information is kept secure.
Only authorized employees, agents and contractors (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information.
All E-Mails and newsletters from this site allow you to opt out of further mailings.
WHAT DATA BREACH PROCEDURES WE HAVE IN PLACE
Goldstar Energy Mexico and its affiliates (collectively, “Goldstar Energy Mexico”) make every effort to protect the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of the Confidential Information and Personal Data of employees, customers and vendors. Goldstar Energy Mexico will respond promptly to investigate, contain, and mitigate any security incident that can lead to a Data Breach. Notice of a Data Breach will be provided to affected individuals and/or governmental agencies in accordance with applicable contractual and legal requirements.
- Confidential Information includes all information of Goldstar Energy Mexico, its employees, and its existing and potential customers, not generally known to the public, in printed, electronic, or any other form or medium.
- Personal Data includes any information related to an identified or identifiable natural person. Personal Data includes, but is not limited to: names, addresses, email addresses, and phone numbers.
- Data Breach is defined as the unauthorized acquisition or access of unencrypted Confidential Information or Personal Data that compromises the confidentiality, integrity, or availability of that information. A Data Breach can occur not only virtually through computer networks but also physically through unauthorized access into Goldstar Energy Mexico locations or computers. A Data Breach can also include any breaches that affect third-party vendors that provide services or hosting to Goldstar Energy Mexico.
Goldstar Energy Mexico maintains a Security Incident Response Plan that is based on guidelines from the National Institute of Standards and Technology's Computer Security Incident Handling Guide (Special Publication 800-61).
All employees are required to immediately notify the IT Department of any actual or suspected Data Breach – including events that affect third-party vendors. The IT department will then follow the Security Incident Response Plan.
WHAT THIRD PARTIES WE RECEIVE DATA FROM
We receive complementary information to the website that we manage and the products that we manage from our suppliers, existing clients and collaborators, using the most relevant data that strengthen the content that we project in the media.
WHAT AUTOMATED DECISION MAKING AND/OR PROFILING WE DO WITH USER DATA
The data and information provided by users, affiliates, suppliers and customers are kept safely and we use it for the purposes of satisfying the business needs of each of them without sharing or disclosing information considered confidential, by reserving the right of each and every one involved and protecting their data with the technological tools and necessary measures, foreseeing any type of risk; this includes the discretion and responsibility of our employees and affiliates when having direct or indirect contact with such information.
INDUSTRY REGULATORY DISCLOUSER REQUIREMENTS
For the purposes of the provisions of Article 17 of the Federal Law on Protection of Personal Data Held by Private Parties, the Owner states that:
- This Privacy Notice has been made known to the Responsible Party,
- Have read, understood and agreed to the terms set forth in this Privacy Notice, for which you give your consent regarding the processing of your Personal Data for purposes of the Federal Law on Protection of Personal Data Held by Private Parties and other applicable legislation. In the event that the Personal Data collected includes Sensitive or Financial Personal Data, by signing the corresponding contract, either in printed form, or using electronic means and their corresponding processes for the formation of consent, for example, by way of example but not limited to , the provision of Personal Data through the dialogue windows, or the display and on-screen tour of terms and conditions, acts that constitute the express consent of the owner in terms of the second paragraph of article 8 of the Federal Data Protection Law Personal in Possession of Individuals and other applicable legislation and
- That it gives its consent for GLV Auditores y Abogados SC or its Managers to make transfers of Personal Data to national or foreign third parties, with the understanding that the treatment that said third parties give to their Personal Data must comply with the provisions of this Privacy Notice. In the event that the Holder does not object to the terms of this Privacy Notice within the following 48 hours in which it was made available, its content will be considered agreed and consented, in terms of the third paragraph of Article 8 of the Federal Law Protection of Personal Data in Possession of Individuals. The Holder's consent may be revoked at any time by the Holder without retroactive effects being attributed to him, under the terms and in accordance with the procedures set forth below, in accordance with this Privacy Notice. Notwithstanding any provision of this Privacy Notice, the Owner acknowledges that consent will not be required for the processing of Personal Data by the Responsible Party or third parties in any of the cases indicated in Article 10 of the Federal Law on the Protection of Personal Data. Personal Data in Possession of Individuals.